Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Reflect

Sterling silver neckpiece


My designs represent who I am. This is reflected in some ways instinctively; it was not a deliberate thing but rather a manifestation of the science of DNA that I incorporate into my silverwork. My jewelry ideas involve stitching, and I am considering integrating leather into my designs. The stitching can serve as a visual element, acting as an embellishment in each piece of jewelry. I plan to link the function of holding these two cubes with the embellishment that I envision.

The technicalities become the designs, and the designs become technicalities. The stitching serves as both the holding mechanism and embellishment. The technique can transform into a design, and a design can become a technique. I believe the stitching can evolve into a key design element. AI





 

No comments:

Post a Comment